... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Monday, September 18, 2006

Journal Thoughts

In old journal from 1983 I found some notes that I had written after watching a movie called "Hudson Taylor- Missionary to China."


Hudson Taylor said, "God doesn't expect us to have great faith- He expects us to only trust in His great faithfulness."


He went on to explain that this requires only the willingness of a common man. "Don't strive for faith... just rest in His faith."


Let's take a moment to rest...


Selah-


Shalom, Connie


Monday prayer focus ministries.

No comments: