... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Monday, October 30, 2006

H.A.L.T.

Stop

Recent I received a devotional on line by Mark Barres. It's good food for thought:
We are the most vulnerable when Hungry, Angry, Lonely, & Tired. Originally this was stated in context of addictions. When any of the four happen, one should halt, assess, and avoid weaknesses. Danger
It is true for all of us, though; and Mark Barres wrote that when we are hungry, angry, lonely, and/or tired, we should Halt, Kneel, & Pray. Great advice!

Selah-

Shalom, Connie





No comments: