... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Calories or ???


Wow, what a week I had! While everyone is busy with Christmas preparations, I had to set all that aside as I helped friends in crisis. As a Parish Nurse, I keep a log of my hours- last week's totaled 119. No cookies were baked, no cleaning done, no writing finished; and I had to cancel my Cookie Exchange.
But God is faithful- needs were met, crises were resolved with good outcomes, and prayers were answered.
I'd say that was better than all those cookie calories!

Shalom until tomorrow, Connie

No comments: