... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Monday, December 04, 2006

Change in Plans

Today I had the privelege of spending all afternoon and evening at the hospital.
As a Parish Nurse, I try to be available to the folks from my congregation and friends whenever the need arises.

Today a friend had an emergency heart catherization and a stint was placed in a narrowed artery, which was causing her chest pain. Although it is a lot of hurry and wait, it is a privilege to pray for my friend and all the staff caring for her.

Didn't get my scheduled things done, but had the precious time of hours in prayer to the Great Physician. I never can figure out who is blessed more, my patient or myself?

Shalom, Connie

P.S. My friend is doing just fine.

No comments: