... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

In the Twinkling of an Eye

In a moment life can change forever. That happened tonight to a man, the uncle of my neighbor. She came knocking on my apartment door immediately after receiving the phone call to come to the hospital ER. "Can you watch the baby? I have a family emergency."

That is what neighbors are for; especially Christian neighbors. I grabbed my keys and a mystery paperback & followed her. 21/2 hours later she was sent home. Her uncle is in critical condition in ICU. Join me in praying for this family, please.

Although I do not know this man, I do know that life, as he knew it, took a sudden change. AND the same thing can happen to us and/or our loved ones any moment.

A Heads Up to be thankful- life is precious for how ever long we are blessed with it.


Selah-

Shalom, Connie

1 comment:

Rhonda Coleson said...

I suspect you to be a wise woman and enjoyed reading your posts.

Blessed Indeed,
Rhonda
www.rhondacoleson.blogspot.com