... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Light Bulbs

Why is it that light bulbs all burn out at the same time? Climbing up on my stool and stretching to reach is not my idea of fun; then one of the screws fell out! Where is my 6'4" son when I need him?

He & his family are in Iowa to celebrate Christmas with the in-laws; happily they'll be back before Christmas. The price of plane tickets was too high to go Christmas week- never thought I'd be excited about expensive tickets!!!

Yep, the prices fluctuate and bulbs burn out, but God is never changing. He is my stability. He walks with me always.

Selah-

Shalom, Connie

No comments: