... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Falling in Love

I think I am falling love with my computer. At least, I am becoming more comfortable with what it can do. I'll never be a techie (?) ... I'll stick to the simple stuff... but I am finding wonderful sites to help me with my writing, sources for researching, and new friends.

I have joined an online Bible Study, signed up for a FREE online writers' conference, committed to a critique group online, and have found more places to submit my writing. Downloaded free e-books and... It is so exciting!

I'm learning to ask, "Where are you?" This past week I have chatted with folks in the UK, Puerto Rico, Australia, Canada, California, Indiana, North Carolina, Georgia, & more. I have writing peers in Africa, Singapore, & places I cannot remember, right now.

This senior citizen has a new world around her. Don't be laughing now... I may be slow at this, but I am exuberant!

I haven't figured out how to play music and video stuff just starts and stops, but this is fun!

Need to get back to some serious writing though. So for now...

Shalom, Connie

No comments: