... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Saturday, January 20, 2007

My TV Night

I do not watch TV very much, but I try to on Saturday nights. I love the British comedies. The dry, subtle sense of humor tickles my funny bone and makes me laugh- out loud.

Some of the scenarios are sooooo stupid, but they are closer to the truths of life than we wish to acknowledge. And it's a warm fuzzy feeling to me to see them do foolish things... I mean would I do anything that foolish? No way.

So Saturday is my Proverbs night- a great way to end the week: A happy heart makes the face cheerful ... (Proverbs 15:13 NIV)

Selah-

Shalom, Connie

No comments: