... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Monday, January 22, 2007

Writing an E-Book, Part 2

Today I'd like you to met my co-writers.

Bonnie lives in Maryland; and is a pastor's wife, mother of 3, grandmother of 5, & retired floral designer. She has authored a novel titled Daughter of Lot. She will be leading a Drama Team for Blessings Abundant this year as well as being a mentor for new Christian writers.

Kathlyn is our Auzzie friend; she is a retired pastor's wife, pianist, mother of 4 and grandmother of 10. I am always talking to her tomorrow today. Did I confuse you? As a night owl, I'm often chatting with her late at night, which is the next day for her time zone. Kathlyn is on a Leadership Team for Blessings Abundant also.

Kathie resides in Maine; is married and a mother also. This her second e-book and she has a book coming out in the spring.

As for me, I am a mentor and on the Production Leadership Team for Blessings Abundant.

All of us write for Reflections online magazine.

Shalom, Connie

No comments: