... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Writing an E-Book, Part 3

The focus of our e-book is Christ's Light in our lives and our readers lives.

I used the idea of a crossroads: being able to see Christ's light on our path
Bonnie highlighted lighthouses - how to develop your light to save others from the danger of the rocky shore.
your light to save others from the danger of the rocky shore.
Kathlyn urged her readers to let their lights shine wherever they are – at home, church and the world
Kathie shared daily lights to encourage readers with real life
examples of what their light should look like in action

The final drafts are being posted for editing. It is very exciting reading each others articles and devotionals.

Tomorrow we will look at how to use this e-book.

Shalom, Connie

No comments: