... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Writing an E-Book, Part 4

Although the e-book tends to lean toward women, it can be used in mixed groups or with teens as well.
It contains study questions as well as interactive exercises to complete. Knowing that many personal and small church budgets are limited in what they can purchase, we wanted to make this available for use in a variety of settings.
The possible settings include:
at home as a personal, private study; family study with teens; or for a "Mr. & Mrs." study
small group study in the home or at church
Sunday School series
one day conference or retreat
assisted living or nursing home study
We will include a "How to..." section.

Hope this is peaking your interest!

Shalom, Connie

No comments: