... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Writing an E-Book, Part 5

Because books are the love of writers, all four of us reflected on books that have a difference in our walk with Christ. They will be listed as well as a brief on-line resource list.

My articles are completed after several re-writes. I am excited & eager to get feedback from my co-writers and our publisher.

As I read the other's hard work, I am amazed at how God has once again orchestrated the outcome of our idea.
We began with a larger group of writers, but several had to drop out, which saddened us greatly. We had come to know each other by then and it felt like losing family.

Our theme idea never wavered. The pieces we wrote changed from our originals, but that is the joy of writing for the Lord versus a publisher, editor or agent. When we give God control of our pen...well, fingers on the keyboard... it is His message that comes through.

Things are coming together!!!

Shalom, Connie

No comments: