... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Moved!

My boxes & I have moved & co-exist in my new apartment.
Slowly, I'm winning the "I'll find the floor first!" race; but then I open another box...

I'd finished organizing all the kitchen cupboards & drawers.With a sigh of relief I managed to fit everything in. That is until the Squelch-Your-Joy Bird hatched a set of mixing bowls in an innocent looking box. Help!!

Downsizing isn't much fun because there are memories attached to most things. However, a good memory- that requires no space- is of the 4 men and 6 women who helped me move. Guys & Gals, I could not have done it without you! Thank you from my heart... bones & muscles, too!

Need new homes for some things like Teddy Bears, children's choir music, needlework kits, & more. Lots to do by next Monday.

Back to unboxing...

Shalom- Connie

No comments: