... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Repairs Needed


Yep, I need my right thumb joints repaired. So I am having surgery on Tuesday morning , March 13th. I'll wake up with a cast that I get to keep for 4 weeks. Then I'll trade it in for a splint. Once the healing process is over I should be able to use it without pain! And I can go back to doing some of my favorite things: needlework, piano, handwriting notes & letters, & playing with my grandchildren.

I am right handed so the next weeks will be a challenge- any tips for functioning with just one-hand?

Also accepting prayers for no complications during or following surgery, quick & complete healing, & patience while casted.

Have several books waiting to be read & ordered some research material for my next writing project. Can keep busy if I can manage brushing my teeth & other daily tasks. My friend, I need your words of wisdom today!

Shalom- Connie

No comments: