... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A-Okay!

Prayers Answered: The redness around my right thumb was caused by irritation from the splint being too tight, & no infection resulted.

Today the therapist adjusted the splint & put my hand through the exercises needed to strengthen & re-gain function of my thumb. I am ahead of the usual schedule according to the therapist so I only need to see him once per week. Also an answer to prayer because the costs of therapy visits add up quickly.

I am typing with 2 hands (minus my thumb)!

I am eager to resume my daily writing- look for my next post about our marvelous hands!

Shalom, Connie

No comments: