... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

On Empty




Filler-up!



Is this where I can fill up with new energy?
I'm tuckered out & need to be refreshed, rebuilt, or something...


I'm traveling through my days running on empty, but gas and an oil change won't restore my soul or yours. So let's read what David has to say in Psalm 6:

Be merciful to me, Lord, for I am faint; O Lord, heal me, for my bones are in agony.
I am worn out from groaning...
The
Lord has heard my cry for mercy; the Lord accepts my prayer.


Like David I am faint, dizzy, and hurting. I cry out to You, O Lord, for restoration. Through faith I give thanks for refilling me with Your Living Water. As my soul is refreshed, You- the Great Physician- will heal my body as well. Your Word states that our groanings are heard by the Holy Spirit and brought to You to express what I cannot. Heal me body, mind & spirit so I can serve You as you have planned.

For my readers, I also ask Your mercy so we can reach out to others with the life-changing story of Your Son, in who's name I ask. Amen
















No comments: