... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Monday, June 18, 2007

R A F T'ing

I can't look...

Maybe a peek?

Wow, I am finding my way out from under the piles of papers. I'm RAFT'ing- no white water here- just pages and pages of white & pink paper, & other stuff.
I have created 5 piles:
R
ead & Save
Act on now
File
Toss
ing as for shredding

Next I am going to do the same with my e-mails by creating RAF folders; T is already there as Delete.

I think my life needs a bit of RAFTing, too. How about yours?

I need to:
Recognize what God wants me to be doing
Accept His plan & His timing
Faithfully follow His plan- without questioning it
Turn away from all the distractions & barriers

Selah-

Shalom, Connie

No comments: