... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Fatigue Can Overwhelm

I love the cartoon Maxine; she says things... well, in a way I wouldn't. There is one where she's resting in a hammock & just letting the world carry on without her. I have had to try that lately because I tire very easily & get short of breath with exertion, I am pacing myself better & prioritizing my needed activities. I make sure I have rest times in between all that I do.
The cause is unknown at present. I am having a cardiac Stress Test tomorrow to rule out the heart as the cause.

Meanwhile, I haven't posted so I can use my computer time to prepare for my next God-Event. More on that later as it falls into place with His timing. 2 Corinthians12:9 never meant more to me than now. And Habakkuk 2:2 is my goal.

Today I want to recommend 2 novels by Brenda Rickman Vantrease: The Illuminator and The Mercy Seeker. Although they can be read as stand alone books, The Illuminator is first & sets the scene & characters for The Mercy Seeker. Although not sold as Christian books they truly are and I guarantee that you will never view the Bible the same after reading them Yes, they are fiction, They are based on historical fact, are well researched, & expertly writing. You can find them at bookstores & through Amazon. My little local library has them so check out yours because they are hardcovers.

Shalom, Connie

No comments: