... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Monday, July 02, 2007

Needling


My thumb is pain free & I am able to knit, embroider & do counted cross-stitch once again.

I am embroidering a floral picture for my niece's wedding in Sept. & the following gave me a giggle that I thought I'd share with YOU!




Sew Forth & Sew On

My needle vanished in thin air--
Most likely on this couch.
It's sure to reappear some where
If I keep looking.... OUCH!

-Mary Hamlett Goodman

Shalom, Connie

No comments: