... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Blown Kisses


I've been sick this week. Feeling a little better today, I went to dinner with my son's family.
"No hugs & kisses!" I said as I washed my hands before leaving.
After a pleasant time together, we made plans for later in the week.
Then the 5 year old kissed me on the cheek & his little sister blew me kisses good-bye!
Sure beats all the medicine in the world seeing smiles & getting blown kisses.

If I could bottle them, I'd drop my insurance coverage.
Feeling better just thinkin' about it!

No comments: