... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Oh My, Oh My!

I have been neglectful. I could say it's a "senior moment" or my forget'er has been on. Really, the reason is I'm feeling better; have more energy; and have been busy. All of that is very, very good!

Since my last post I have had a birthday, and gotten on the right combination of medications to keep my blood pressure down and my heart pumping more efficiently. Celebrated the birthdays of my grand~children (now 6 and 2), and participated in a women's conference.

I am so thankful for the energy and stamina that took me through the conference. When you have a chronic illness (particularly when it's invisible and people don't "see" it)), it requires good preparation and pacing before, during and after the event. So I have been resting and reading for the last week to restore my energy, and I am ready to...

Well, I'll tell you about that later.

Meanwhile, I am writing and editing. And I started attending a critique group as an incentive to write more. Have a couple of deadlines to meet then I'll return here to tell you about the conference and other good stuff.

Thought for Today: a joy shared is multiplied, a sorrow shared is divided.

Selah ~

Shalom, Connie

No comments: