... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Monday, August 04, 2008

Last Moment


Lord, You know a woman's work is never done. So I'll just drop this in the mailbox on our way...

This is my last letter, dear friends and family. I am taking this last second of my life to tell you that Jesus loves you more than your earthly minds can ever imagine. Do not grieve, for I am happy beyond measure and all my pain is gone.
Continue to drop those pebbles of love and compassion in the water called life & let their ripple effect never end until we see one another once again.
Gotta go... my journals are awaiting you.
With love even this writer cannot express,
Connie/Mom/Gramma

No comments: