... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

READ ALL ABOUT IT!

News that won't reach the local newspaper, but keeps me "happy dancing" & wanting to share my joy with you:


COWG's* Contest Winners--to be read at Fall Literary Harvest October 17th:
First Place: Mike Rettig, Last Run
Second Place: Cameron Prow, See, Hear, and Speak No Evil
Third Place: Suzanne Burns, Casting Call
Selected to be read at Fall Literary Harvest:
Elsie Rochna, Split Decision
RaeAnn Proost, Cupcakes Cooling On The Counter
Alex Weiss, Wild Life; Rumble Ponies; Rootsteps; I Remember; Enough
Constance Gilbert, Dandelions of Life
Jo Ann Senior, Revenge of the Devilish Donut
Bill Baber, The Innocence of Summer; Next Nowhere; Your Blues
Carol Brian, How Canada Geese Behave; High School English Teacher; Standing in Line at the Post Office; Virtual Reality; Why Are You Weeping?

I am in great company as several of these writers are published authors.

* Central Oregon Writers Guild

No comments: