... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Friday, June 25, 2010

A Tiny Book


Do you want to stimulate your little gray cells? Do you want to make a change in your life that matters? Do want to grow close to the Lord?

If so, get The Devil's Inbox by Barbara Laymon.

Written in the style of C.S. Lewis' The Screwtape Letters, this tiny book is a collection of e-mails from the devilish Anesthesia, Anasty 1 for short, to Termite N. Festor or gnawingirl.

Anasty 1 is attempting to guide her young tempter-in-training through her first assignment ~ leading a young woman astray . . . away from God.

This tiny book- only 123 pages- is filled with insights that will leave you pondering and re-considering your life choices. A quick read that won't end with the last written word.

No comments: