... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Heartfelt

Had a surprise interruption in posting due to 6 days of hospitalization followed by 6 days of TLC at a neighbor's. Thus...


I am singing praises for the improvement in my health since having a heart cath that opened 2 arteries with stents; and pneumonia, which is resolving. I’ll be starting cardiac rehab soon.

To have finally found the answer is such an emotional relief! I remain chronically ill, but my energy level and stamina will improve. My dwindling hope has taken a 360° turn and filling my emotional cup to overflowing. Slowly I’ll be returning to my knitting and writing. 

Feelin' good,
Connie

No comments: