... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Monday, January 30, 2017

Books # 9: Zebo




How does one review the first novel of her forever friend? I was tempted to read it quickly and write a 5 star recommendation. But for those of you who are reading this to decide whether to purchase it or not, I have to be fair and honest.

Therefore, I took my time to read it and mull it over. As a writer, I challenge myself to “Write from the heart. Write from the soul. Make the best of your talent. And don’t ever let it go. Not for anything…” (author unknown)

I can tell you that’s what the author has done. This story reflects her passions. It’s what makes this story one you’ll connect with, and you will be glad you read.

Zebo inspires, encourages, makes you laugh, seeks understanding, touches your heart, and draws you into the midst of the lives of those who have tea parties, birthday celebrations, late night talks, good moments and tough times within the gazebo.


Like a Friendship Quilt, each chapter has meaning with a mixture of knots and tangles woven in among the perfect stitches. 



Whether curled up with a cup of tea in front of the fireplace or under a sun umbrella on the beach, you’ll enjoy Christy’s life journey and the value of enduring friendships.

~ ~ ~

Barb and I know! We've been friends for over 50 years.




No comments: