... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Saturday, March 11, 2017




Precious Masterpiece
I saw a lovely teacup
in a little shop one day,
It was so magnificent,
it took my breath away.
And as I held it in my hands,
I thought I heard it speak...
"You know I started out as clay
unshaped, quite plain and weak.
"But the Master molded me,
and by supreme design,
The agonizing process
made each detail divine.
"Then quite unexpectedly,
He put me through the fire,
And when I thought I'd bear no more,
He let the flames go higher.
"But each and every moment
brought me closer still
To my place of purpose
within His perfect will.
"I grew stronger through the pain
while on the molding stand,
And even through the furnace,
I could feel His loving hand.
"Now I'm strong and beautiful -
just what He had in mind,
And I'm His precious masterpiece...
a special one-of-a-kind."


 ~ Rita S. Beer



No comments: