... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Only One of You in All Time

"There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening, that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all time, the expression is unique."
Martha Graham, American Dancer (1894-1991)

At the very moment of your conception, God implanted a life design within you. All the experiences of your life were meant to prepare you for the fulfillment of His plan- one only you can complete.
Whether you are aware of it or not, your relationship with God began in that moment of time.
Since then He has been waiting to work through you!

Today I want to assure that God loves you AND God likes you just as you are- from the inside out! He doesn't see what the rest of the world sees when they look at you; He sees the promises of what you were meant to be. He sees the attitudes of your heart.

Each day I want to share with you a truth that I have experienced or learned. Tomorrow, I'll risk removing my "how others see me mask."

No comments: