... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Others say it better...

I begin each year with a new calendar, a spiral notebook and journals.





A spiral notebook sits on my desk as a catch-all for things to save: dates, appts., messages, quotes, ideas, prayers,  reminders, etc. Once they're filed in an appropriate place they are disposed of.

 My colorful journals vary, in number, type, size, etc. and I like to start at least one new one each year. Besides helping me stay organized, their value is great as I review the past year's copies as a way of evaluating the year gone by and setting new goals.

There are also 3 ongoing binders I use: a Writer's Journal, a Reader's Journal, and a Knitting Journal.

I prefer journals that will lay open for easy access and has college-ruled lines so my writing stays straight.

All the books I purchase are recorded in my Reader's Journal prior to being shelved. All call-outs for submission are written in the Writers Journal including the due date calendar.

My favorite journal is for quotations because others can often say it better.


No comments: