... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

I have tried daily to access this site & received errors or not available messages. Tonight I entered the same info & got in- whew!

I started 2007 with a story being published on a page by itself. Usually there are several writers each day per page. Eleven e-mails followed with encouraging comments. Wow, they made me feel good!

Since then I have written several articles & devotions, found new helpful sites for writers, & sent out a newsletter for my writing group. Training has begun for the Reflections Production Team Leaders & I am contributing to an e-book.

Went swimming on January first to officially begin my "gonna exercise more" resolution. So I have had a great start to 2007.

Except for this blog's access problem...

Technology is great when it works, but I am glad that talking with the Lord doesn't depend on a phone or a computer. Just on me. I can "speed dial" and I never get a busy signal.

Lord, This is Connie (as if you didn't know.) Thank you for a fresh start... a new year to celebrate your love. Another chance to serve you. I am available, willing, and anticipating wonderful new adventures and memory-building moments. Please bless my readers with your love, hope, and joy! Thanks. Will talk with you again soon!

Shalom, Connie

No comments: