... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Wednesday, April 01, 2020

From the Heart





From my Prayer Journal:

Lord and Lover of My Soul, I am at a loss for words. I am not 

sure how to pray for this COVID-19 situation. But You know my

heart’s desires. I trust in Your promises of comfort, support, 

protection, and strength for myself and those within my world. 

Help us overcome all temptations that will cause harm to ourselves

or others. With deep gratitude, I thank you for blessing us beyond

what we need. And I ask Your blessing upon all those who are 

working to provide our needs and those making the difficult 

decisions. It is in You, we find peace and joy. Thank you

for loving me and mine no matter what! Amen.



No comments: