... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Rhema

Rhema (hray'-mah) means spoken words, living words.

A.W.Tozar reminds us that "God did not write a book and send it by messenger to be read at a distance by unaided minds. He spoke a Book and lives in His spoken words, constantly speaking His words and causing the power of them to persist across the years."


I am amazed quite often at how relevant The Bible is today as well as when it was written. And how a verse or two that I have read many times suddenly has new meaning for me. In the next few days I will share some of those with you.

Meanwhile, let God's love fill your heart and refresh you often during this busy holiday season.

Shalom, Connie

No comments: