... Even the worst heartaches can become heartstrings to God's hope, comfort, encouragement, joy, peace and love...

Welcome! As a fan of the cartoon character Maxine, I enjoy her witty remarks. But when I
read my blogs & other writing to her, she's not very responsive- even when I'm wearing my bunny slippers like hers! She just doesn't get it!
Although she's funnier than I am, I do pray that this site will bring encouragement to your day! I'd love to hear from you! Unlike Maxine, you can leave me a message via the Comments. Shalom, Connie

......................................................................................

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

S U C C E S S

From my collection of sermon notes, 1998:

7 Principles of Success to Build Your Life Upon

S tart with God (Ecclesiastes 12:1)
U se God's Word as your map and guide (Psalm 119:9-12)
C lown around, follow your dreams & demonstarte God's joy (Eccl. 11:9a)
C onduct yourself with judgment in mind (Ecclesiastes 11:9b)
E scape from evil (2 Timothy 2:22)
S acrifice now and pay later (Lamentations 3:27, 58)
S et an example (1 Timothy 4:12)

Remember that perfection is what or how God wants us to be in order to fulfill His will for our life- that includes the positives and the negatives.

Selah-

Shalom, Connie

No comments: